- If a workshop for which you have registered does not take place due to insufficient participants, you will receive a written notification by e-mail at the latest two weeks before the start of the workshop. You will then receive the full amount paid back.
- If you cannot attend you can give up someone who comes in your place at no extra cost. This is possible even on the day of a workshop itself.
- A cancellation by the participant is valid from the moment a workshop has been canceled by the participant in writing by e-mail. Cancellation policy:
- Up to 6 weeks before the date of a workshop can be canceled free of charge and the full amount paid will be refunded.
- If canceled between six and two weeks before the start of a workshop, 50% of the full amount paid will be refunded.
- In the event of cancellation between two weeks and one week before the start of the workshop, 25% of the full amount paid will be refunded
- In the event of cancellation less than one week before the start of a workshop, the full amount is due and no money will be returned.
- If you do not appear at a workshop, you will not be refunded.